Accelatis will be at ODTUG Kscope13, June 23-27 at the Sheraton New Orleans, and we hope you will [...]
Accelatis Ascension Suite™
What is Accelatis Ascension Suite?
Accelatis Ascension Suite is the premier Oracle Hyperion Application Performance Monitoring and Infrastructure Management software application built specifically to address the unique challenges of your Hyperion environment.
Ascension Suite works across the Oracle EPM application suite: Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Planning and Essbase; along with the associated products such as SmartView, Shared Services, Reports and Financial Data Quality Management.
Ascension Suite helps monitor, manage and report at all levels of the Oracle EPM environment, from IT/Infrastructure through Application Administration to solving problems that face your CFO. Ascension Suite lets you enjoy more insight and better performance while avoiding the all too common frustrations of excessive guesswork, system downtime, and user complaints.
The Application Performance Monitoring (APM) Proficiency Model helps gauge your current approach and processes to solve your EPM challenges. Ascension Suite helps our clients evolve to the level they desire to deliver the performance they demand.
We empower our EPM clients to operate at the most efficient level allowing them to focus more on their business and less on managing their infrastructure. By taking a comprehensive approach to APM, our clients benefit from the full cycle of product tuning, monitoring, issue resolution, optimization and user simulations. All these benefits work together to provide greater value than point solutions.
Features of Ascension Suite Include:
- Automation of manual steps
- Reducing effort for day to day activities
- Audit trails of configuration changes
- User activities and artifact response time
- Component Health
- Quickly drill to source of issues
- Improve MTTR (Mean Time To Recovery)
- Repeatable methodology for identifying bottlenecks
- Replay previous user activity across product versions and environments
- Background simulations iteratively capture user experience data to identify performance issues
- User experience